Monday, October 12, 2009

2009 BET Hip Hop Awards Nominees...



Best Hip-Hop Collabo


•Jim Jones & Ron Browz f/ Juelz Santana - "Pop Champagne"

•Lil Wayne f/ Bobby Valentino - "Mrs. Officer"

•Rick Ross f/ John Legend - "Magnificent"

•T.I. f/ Rihanna - "Live Your Life"

•Young Jeezy f/ Kanye West - "Put On"

Best Live Performer

•Busta Rhymes

•Jay-Z

•Lil Wayne

•T.I.

•Kanye West

Lyricist of the Year

•Drake

•Eminem

•Jay-Z

•Lil Wayne

•Kanye West

Video Director of the Year

•Gil Green

•Anthony Mandler

•Mr. Boomtown

•Chris Robinson

•Hype Williams

Producer of the Year

•Ron Browz

•Cool & Dre

•Tha Bizness

•T-Pain

•Kanye West

Track of the Year

•"Day "N" Nite" - Kid Cudi

•"D.O.A. (Death of Auto Tune)" - Jay-Z

•"Every Girl" - Young Money (Lil Wayne, Drake, Jae Mills, Gudda

•Gudda & Mack Maine)

•"Live Your Life" - T.I. f/ Rihanna

•"Turn My Swag On" - Soulja Boy Tell'em

CD of the Year

•Eminem - Relapse

•Q-Tip - The Renaissance

•T.I. - Paper Trail

•Kanye West - 808 & Heartbreak

•Young Jeezy - The Recession

Rookie of the Year

•B.O.B.

•Dorrough

•Drake

•Kid Cudi

•Wale

Best Hip-Hop Video

•Dorrough - "Ice Cream Paint Job"

•Eminem - "We Made You"

•Jay-Z - "D.O.A. (Death of Auto Tune)"

•Kid Cudi - "Day "N" Nite"

•T.I. f/ Rihanna - "Live Your Life"

MVP of the Year

•Drake

•Jay-Z

•Lil Wayne

•T.I.

•Kanye West

DJ of the Year

•DJ AM

•DJ Drama

•DJ Khaled

•DJ Tony Neal

•DJ Greg Street

Hustler of the Year

•Diddy

•Drake

•Jay-Z

•Lil Wayne

•Kanye West

Made-You-Look Award (Best Hip-Hop Style)

•Jay-Z

•Kid Cudi

•Lil Wayne

•Soulja Boy Tell'em

•Kanye West

Best Hip-Hop Blog Site

•All Hip Hop

•Nah Right

•SOHH

•This Is 50

•World Star Hip Hop

People's Champ (Viewers Choice)

•Dorrough - "Ice Cream Paint Job"

•Fabolous f/ The-Dream - "Throw It In The Bag"

•Kid Cudi - "Day "N" Nite"

•Soulja Boy Tell'em - "Turn My Swag On"

•Kanye West f/ Young Jeezy - "Amazing"
Kanye West a No-Show at BET Hip-Hop Awards
And?...
i just wanna kno how many awards Kayne won... that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment