E*Klipse Tha Champloo
a rapper/producer from VA but currently resides in TX.
im 21 & I've been rapping and making beats for 3 years.

. I've produced for Ms. Proper and Ced Hughes among others.
My influences are good food girls with nice feet and soul beats.
now my musical inspirations come from
T.I. , Kanye West, J.Dilla, Incubus, and Chris Rock just to name a few...
I just draw inspiration for everywhere i've been...
things i've seen and the people around me...
if i had to describe my sound it would have to be neo nigga...
im just an average black dude with a twist...
my music is just ya average everyday occurrences
that anybody goes thru i just find a different way to convey it to the people
Hailing from the planet Neptune where the killers love and the grimey dwell E*Klipse Tha Champloo was nothing more than a young music spawn vying for his chance to prove his worth to the world. He draws his musical abilities from everything around him. With a mix of soul beats real rhymes and out of this world wit he may just crash land on earth to take it over. You may check much more of his adventures at eklipsethachamploo Stay Tuned for more.
kids these day so ahead of the game....
Essay Real x E*Klispse hmmmm idk we shall see




No comments:
Post a Comment