So i said i got some artist that
you aint never heard of that were hot shit well...
1 of NC best kep secret...
you aint never heard of that were hot shit well...
1 of NC best kep secret...
His name is T to the mother fwkn Y...
but his Rap name is I.L.L.
but his Rap name is I.L.L.
Check out one of the tracks from his debut mixtape
"Confidential Info" dropping real soon!
Until then -- check out "Love for the Game
" featuring Top Line's Hot D and my favorite artist..
yup you guess it Essay Real...
Love For The Game feat. Essay Real & Hot D
Track Produced By: The Trackbangas
Track Line Up:
Hook - I.L.L
Verse One - Hot D
Verse Two - Essay Real
Verse Three - I.L.L
well its not a secret anymore...pow!
well its not a secret anymore...pow!

No comments:
Post a Comment