Saturday, October 24, 2009

Love, Lisha Photography ♥


Lisha Monique; ♥ household name. 20. Girlfriend of almost 2 years. Resident of the south and senior in college pursuing my degree in Family and community services. I plan to pursue my masters and become a therapist with my own private practice. Real cool chick, but def not to be messed with. I have my eye on the prize, therefore I don't have time the bullshit humans tend to throw at me. I have a passion for photography, est summer 07. I love what I do, and I do what I love. I model, but not that much because I rather be behind the camera. This is MY time; Love, Lisha Photograpy on the come up. I fucks with a few people but most importantly I fucks with myself // I realize life is gonna throw you lemons but I just make lemonades and keep it moving. I'm fun. I'm crazy. I'm loving. And I'm caring. I'm a gemini, therefore the other side of that is I can be rude and what not. To know me is to love me, but never judge me until you get to know me.

I am not a professional.
I don't & never claimed that title.
I love taking photos.
They make me smile & feel good inside.
Sort of my therapy...& my poetry//.
The photos speak to me, they represent me. Respect my art/ .

WHO's BAD?



yep yep not only is she my favorite barbie of the week
but also miss go getter of the week...
yup i make up my own rules
in the greenville, nc area? need photos?
you following her anyway
POW! POW! B*TCHES

No comments:

Post a Comment