Friday, October 9, 2009

There used to be a time ...

... where it seemed like that person I always wanted would never come into my life. To be quite honest I didn't think it would be anytime soon. The thing is, things work themselves out in the most mysterious ways. Patience is everything. Having patience gives time for you to understand yourself and really come to grips more on seeing the kind of person you are and feel you need in your life. I am so glad to have had that. A woman who can know exactly what im thinking and don't even know it. A connection stronger than the normal friendship. One I can actually call a relationship. Many people may doubt or even question many things about our situation but one thing that is crazy is she doesn't allow it to be a hindrance in any way. Someone I can just be around and the worst day in the world could be come a dream in no time. Even to see her smile feels like a blessing. A supporter is an understatment, she is rooted beside me through everything im going through and will go through in the future, and not afraid to let it be known. Making sacrifices of personal enjoyment to experience something that feels unreal between us, this thing love. Only a real man can speak fluently of such a strong impact on his life, especially it being in a woman. But for a strong impact to find you is beyond a blessing. To be apart a day is understood and feels as if it was a week. She is a perfect fit to cradle under me while we sleep until the morning sun breaks. It shows me that there are really good people in such a confusing society. Highly corrected of anything I may have said when being hurt by a situation that you put everything into. All she wants is to be happy and for me to be happy. I will never ... ever take this for granted, because I will always remember that one day, there used to be a time ...
i <3 you
b&b
--------------------
I saved this from 71 days agO
Happy six mOnth anniversary !!
I love you Justin Blackwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment