Like almost everyone else out there I..ve got a story to tell.
Musics my way of expressing it.As I observe analyse
and work it out I try keeping a diversity to what Im doing.
Because change is what its all about in the end of the day.
Love it or leave it alone is my quote,
so now that youve read this,you know what to do
Currently overseas in Germany
& is the girlfriend of one of the dopest producer out right now
EC|DC you slip ... shes mine.wink wink
not only is she beautiful but she sings & raps toooo sighh....
oh yea you can also check her out on myspace
Currently overseas in Germany
& is the girlfriend of one of the dopest producer out right now
EC|DC you slip ... shes mine.wink wink
not only is she beautiful but she sings & raps toooo sighh....
oh yea you can also check her out on myspace
yea im in love ... everybody ... yes homo
jk... not really tho











No comments:
Post a Comment