I've read about this love I feel,
never felt like any of it was real
Having someone to love u thru it all,
allowing u to fail ;
catching u when u fall
Theres no one like that ;
its all a lie,
Love is a season ;
it continues to pass u by
I refused to let another heartbreak set,
all the lonely nights I've spent,
all the tears I cnt forget
You came with no warning
no caution sign,
All the things u said,
they were far from just lines
I felt the love u gave,
the passion inside,
Exploded in my heart,
gave me so much life
How can I not say that this isnt true love?
How can't you be Gods gift sent from above?
This feeling I feel is more than skin deep,
Everyday thnkn about u makes my soul leap
Thanking God for allowing this love in my heart,
I knew it all along from the beginning ;
we were meant from the start,
I promise u till my days end and its time to put my body to rest,
that I will love and adore u and I'm glad I didn't settle for less
By Quandra Burley
you kno what ? i can relate to this ... i have a love like this and im never gonna let it go
I love you Justin Blackwell and as long as things remain the same &
we grow to love each other more at each passing day our love will last forever...
matter fact forever is just the beginning muah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment