I would talk to U if u would actually listen
That is something U neva do
I can scream and shout to get it all out
But U will neva listen to my words
U will neva understand my actions
U want a perfect life... It doesn't exist!
U want things to be in order and go as planned... Things come up and plans change!
U want life to run smoothly... There will be bumps in the road and hurdles U will have to jump to get what u want!
Money isn't everything but to U it comes above all and everything!
U do so much in ur mind... Never seems to come through in real time (now)
I will pray for U.. That all ur sorrows vanish and ur happiness comes through!
Everything happens for a reason.... I believe!
How about U.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment